Way of donation, fees
In our “Symbolic adoption” programme you may pay in cash or with wire transfer monthly or semi-annually. If yo wish to pay quarterly or annually, please contact us.
The amount of donation by school type and payment frequency (valid from Dec 1, 2015):
|Primary school and kindergarten||High school|
Note: read more about the fee elements here.
- Kindergarten and primary school:
- HUF 4,000 – to be paid at the beginning of kindergarten (baby class) and/or primary school (class 1)
- HUF 9,500 – at the beginning of high school (form 1 students)
- HUF 30,500 – depending on the school it should be either paid at the beginning of form 1 or form 4
The amount of the donation – both regular and one-off fees – may change depending on the USD/HUF and KSH/HUF exchange rate and the change of the relevant expenses in Kenya. If necessary, symbolic adopters (sponsors) will be informed on potential changes at the contact channels provided by the sponsors.
- Please select the child whom you would like to sponsor.
- Fill in the “symbolic adoption form” and send the signed copy to VitaFutura Kh. Fund’s postal address or a scanned copy to the [email protected] e-mail address. (Before filling in the form please read the notes in the form carefully!)
- Make a payment – in cash or wire transfer – according to the frequency that you chose!
- If you wish to pay in cash, please call us at +36-30-708-4440 or send an email to [email protected].
- If you choose bank transfer, please send it to VitaFutura Kh. Fund’s below account, in line with the chosen frequency, until the 15th day of the month preceding the month of the due date (in the case of monthly payments until the 15th of the preceding month, in the case of semi-annual payment until the 15th of the month preceding the respective period*). In the comment field, please indicate the “AFOR” code and the name or ID of the supported child. E.g. „AFOR Tom Mwangi” or „AFOR 192” (The code helps us to identify incoming money and helps the administration.) Our bank account number:
MagNet Bank Zrt. 16200199-11526302
- Once we receive the payment we send you a letter thanking the donation and at the end of each semester (in every four months) we send you a copy of the child’s school report book, occasionally a letter or drawing by the sponsored child.
- If you wish to pay in cash please call us at +36-30-708-44 or send an email to [email protected].
* I.e. until the 15th of June or December.